The best and most popular hole cutter in the business. Components are a combination of cast aluminum and steel to maximize strength and minimize weight.
- Each hole cutter is made individually, by hand.
- Hardened steel blades are heat-treated to resist rock damage. They’re so strong, a high-speed drill or grinding wheel must be used for sharpening.
- Blades are dip-treated to add corrosion resistance.
- Par Aide’s attention to detail assures the precision of the cutting blade.
- Choose from foot or lever extraction for plug removal.